The pride of Mona Shores High School took time out from his busy schedule to reminisce about his exciting career and talk Red Wings hockey with LSJ.
Thousands of print copies of the Abdelkader edition are available for free at dozens of locations in the area, including Shoreline Motors and Betten Honda Used Cars on Henry Street in Muskegon, where the first 10 people to grab a magazine will also get free Muskegon Lumberjacks tickets.
But now there’s an easier way to make sure you get your free copy of the magazine every month, without leaving home.
You can have a special e-edition of Local Sports Journal the magazine, starting with the Abdelkader edition, sent directly to their e-mail account, free of charge.
And it’s simple to sign up. Just go to our website – LocalSportsJournal.com – and look for the Abdelkader magazine cover on the right. Just type in your name and e-mail address in the registration box below, and your free monthly e-edition will start rolling your way. You can also subscribe by using the form below.
Local Sports Journal the magazine offers in-depth profiles of the players, coaches and teams that make the Muskegon and lakeshore area a hotbed for high school, college and professional sports, every season of every year.
Don’t miss a single monthly edition!
Visit the following locations to pick up your hard copy today:
– Shoreline Motors on Henry St. in Norton Shores (First 10 in the door, get two free tickets to the Muskegon Lumberjacks. See Erroll Palmer).
– Betten Honda Used on Henry St. in Norton Shores (First 10 in the door, get two free tickets to the Muskegon Lumberjacks. See Pete Adkins).
– Midnight Sun at 1930 Apple Ave. Suite F – 3355 Henry St. Suite D — 5247 Harvey St. — 16715 Lincoln St. in Grand Haven.
– Subway restaurants throughout the area:
GRAND HAVEN — S. Beacon Boulevard, inside Walmart just off U.S. 31.
SPRING LAKE — West Savidge Street
FRUITPORT– Airline Road, just off of I-96, Harvey Street near the Lakes Mall.
MUSKEGON: Downtown location on Western and Third — Henry and Summit — Lakeshore Drive in Lakeside — Old Grand Haven Road in Norton Shores — Inside Walmart locations on Norton and Sherman — Inside Meijer on Henry and Norton and by Lakes Mall
NORTH MUSKEGON — 420 Whitehall Rd.
– Plumb’s Markets on Apple Ave., Sherman Boulevard, Whitehall Road in North Muskegon and Colby Road in Whitehall.
– Jack’s Corner Store locations on Old Grand Haven Road
– Shell gas station on Old Grand Haven Road.
– Pic N Pac on Henry Street.
– Butch’s gas station on Sherman.
– Ghezzi’s convenience store in Lakeside.
– Pizza Ranch on E. Sherman Blvd.